The ever so anticipated Google Pixel 5A of the “A” series is now available in stores. The popularity of these phones is reaching a new height with every new launch and the same was expected after the announcement of the release date of Pixel 5A. Google focuses on quality and rarely disappoints its users. These Pixel smartphones always tend to take away a major market share from major brands, who are giants in the smartphone industry.
This Google Pixel 5A (5G) phone promises to have new features than the previous Pixel 4 phones. The price of this year’s Pixel smartphone will be almost the same as the price of Google Pixel 4A when it launched last year. Google Pixel 5A phones will experience a minor change from last year’s technology.
1. Changes in Google Pixel 5A
The chassis of this year’s technology is different from last year. This year’s Google 5A phone has a chassis built from aluminum as compared to last year’s, which was polycarbonate. The difference of color can easily be spotted as this year’s Google Pixel 5A has a bit lighter shade of black as compared to last year. The new smartphone will have a larger screen than the previous version and will have a display of 0.1 larger than the previous phone.
This phone will have another edge over Pixel 4A, which will be the use of technology to make these phones water and dust-resistant.
Having almost the same features as last year’s phones, Google Pixel 5A technology will also have almost the same quality camera but with a few minor changes. Better image output is a thing that Google was working on and this Google Pixel 5A phone will produce much better image output than before. Moreover, the 8MP selfie camera can produce some astounding selfies.
Like most of the brand new smartphones, Google has also decided to work on the battery time and how to optimize the battery team. Favorable battery time would not only help the users do their work on time, and also travel for a journey of hours without worrying about the duration of battery life. Moreover, Google Pixel 5A has an increased battery capacity of 4680 mAh. This battery allows charging of almost 18W but does not possess the ability of self-charging, unlike last year’s technology.
2. Release date of Google Pixel 5A (5G)
The newest technology of the iconic “A” series phone, announced on17th August, is not just winning the hearts of loyal users of Google, but also attracting new customers. After the announcement of its release date, the users were eagerly waiting for the official launch. However, the Google Pixel 5A phones were available in stores from the 26th of August.
3. Price of Pixel 5A
Usually, the newest phones of all big brands come at a very high price and the users think twice before buying such smartphones at a hefty price. These Google Pixel 5A (5G) phones are available, on the other hand, are available for $449 which is a high price but not as compared to other major smartphone brands
4. Specs of Google Pixel 5A
This smartphone promises to reach an amazing number in the sales department. The specifications of any smartphone make it go up or down in the sales department and this year’s Pixel 5A phone promises a betterment in sales. Following are the specifications of this phone:
HSPA /EVDO/ GSM/ LTE/ 5G
-Type OLED, HDR
– Size 6.34 inches, 97.0 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
– Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~415 PPI density)
– Protection Corning Gorilla glass 3
– Weight 183 g (6.46 oz)
– Dimensions 154.9 x 73.7 x 7.6 mm (6.10 x 2.90 x 0.30 in)
– Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame, aluminum back
– Sim Nano-SIM and/or eSIM
Internal 128GB, 6GB RAM
-Card slot No
– OS Android 11
– Chipset Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm)
– GPU Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
– CPU Adreno 620
4.6 Main Camera
– Dual 12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm, (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
– Features LED flash, Pixel shift, Auto HDR panorama
– Video 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
4.7 Selfie Camera
– Single 8MP, f/2.0, 24mm(wide),1.12µm
– Features Auto-HDR
– Video 1080p@30fps
– Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
– 3.5mm jack Yes
– Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
– WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
– Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
– GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
– NFC Yes
– Radio No
– USB USB Type-C 3.1
– Type Li-Po 4680 mAh, non-removable
– Charging Fast charging 18W
( As mentioned by Google Inc.)